ultisec (UK) Ltd’s mission is to provide a reliable and professional security and crowd management service to both blue- chip companies and private enterprises, supplying a diverse range of S.I.A. licensed professionally trained security Personnel quickly, reliably and cost-effectively for short or long-terms contracts 24 hours day, 365 days a year. A business where quality of service takes precedence over profit and the emphasis is firmly on integrating our security personnel to become an extension of your own staff giving you the peace of mind to run your business, but also addressing all aspects of the various regulations as well as their perceived needs.
Multisec (UK) Ltd’s vision is to be recognised by the industry as one of the market leaders in the field of Security and Crowd Safety Management, through proven ability to consistently satisfy the requirements of our customers, SIA and the Police.
Multisec (UK) is committed to:
- – To comply with all stated requirements of the customer and the additional requirements of insurers and regulatory bodies, such as the Police and the SIA.
- – Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all quality matters.
- – Communicate its quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the company and too interested parties.
- – Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- – Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- – Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
- – Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management and service delivery.
It is the company’s belief that:
In operating to these standards, it will meet the requirements of its customers and the industry. Multisec (UK) Ltd recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety & environmental Management are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility & to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality Standards.